All hikes are 1.5 hours and take place on trail systems throughout Hants County. Weather conditions dictate the trails we chose, but you can be guaranteed that hot summer days will include some time at the nearest beach, lake or river. Our hikes include:
• Pick-up and drop-off at your home. Dogs travel in a ventilated GMC Sierra truck bed with cap.
• During and after the hike, we’ll make sure your dog is hydrated.
• Dogs will be towel dried at the end of their hike.
• Pictures of your dog’s adventures will be posted on our Facebook page after each hike!
• Along with being trained in pet first-aid, we also carry a canine first-aid kit.
• Packs are kept to a maximum of six dogs.
• Dogs are provided leadership and structure on the trails.
• We hike year-round, however poor weather may require us to cancel occasionally.
Muddy Paws Adventures is fully insured with pet liability from LMS Prolink Inc.